- Structure of Internship Report:
It can be presented in three parts as traditional writing or five parts in the way of writing international articles.
1.1 Structure of 3 chapters/sections
– Chapter 1: Theory, the fundamental academic problem that topics need to solve
– Chapter 2: Current status, verification, evaluation and analysis of the actual situation of the research topic
Chapter 3: Solutions, Proposal and Recommendations to overcome limitations or improve the reality that the content in chapter 2 has shown.
1.2 Structure of 5 chapters/sections
Chapter 1: Research and/or Policy Problem
– Chapter 2: Theoretical framework and / or literature review.
– Chapter 3: Research Approach/Methodology
– Chapter 4: Results
– Chapter 5: Significance, Recommendation, and Research Extension
- Regulations on submitting the report for students:
– Hard copy: 02 copies, 01 copy of which is submitted directly to teachers, 01 submitted to the faculty
– Soft copy: 01 copy for teacher and 01 sent to address: email@example.com
Softwares used to send word 2003, do not send PDF file
Where the file name is the same as the email address in the following format:
TTGK_K50_name and name.doc
For example: TTGK_K50_NguyenVanA.doc
- Key dates:
– Internship period from 1/7/2014 – 5/8/2014
– Internship report submission: 11/8/2014 (14h-16h30) at the International Economics Faculty Office
– Examiners’s result turn in date: 18/8/2014
Supervisors work with students from 25/6 – 1/7/2014.
Students are obliged to meet supervisors during the above time and comply with department regulations and requirements of the supervisors; any violating regulations will be subject to the corresponding discipline.
Students refer to the Guide to presenting the Internship Report